shopspruce-0044.jpg


A B O U T   K R I S A N N A

I am a wedding planner + calligrapher, based in Seattle, serving internationally.


I believe in chocolate daily. 
Throughout my entire life, my greatest passion has always been helping other people, and I whole-heartedly trust in the theory that the little things make the biggest impact. I'm a self-titled introverted social butterfly - aka I love being around people 90% of the time, but need the other 10% to recharge. Hugs, dessert, rose gold, burritos, a good clearance rack find, and laughing 'til I cry are a few of my favorite things. I live for Autumn (fuzzy socks, candles, and Seahawks!) and will still be listening to the Backstreet Boys on a near daily basis when I'm 80. I simply cannot understand life without animals. My favorite part of a wedding is the first dance and I cannot resist the Cupid Shuffle.


Both wedding planning and calligraphy design allow me to work with the aspects of life that I love most, but I have been lucky enough to get to learn about several areas of my industry via some incredible opportunities, including: dabbling in floral design, interning for a wedding photographer, and being a venue coordinator at the prestigious Lairmont Manor. I am also a volunteer for the annual Get Hitched, Give Hope charity event.

 

 

L E T ' S   C O L L A B O R A T E
I'm so excited to learn more about YOU!

 

 

 

© 2018 Krisanna Elizabeth
Photo: Meraki Photography